This grant is open to FIRST® LEGO League Junior teams, FIRST® LEGO League teams, FIRST® Tech Challenge teams, and FIRST® Robotics teams for the 2019-20 season within the Tennessee Valley Authority area.
This grant is not eligible for a regrant and will be awarded as follows:
- FIRST LEGO League Junior - $127 Registration, Inspire Set, tax and shipping
- FIRST LEGO League - $366 Registration, Challenge Set, tax and shipping
- FIRST Tech Challenge - $306 Registration, shipping and tax
*Any unspent tax and shipping fees will be returned to Tennessee Valley Robotics*
Requester must complete a copy of this form for each team identified as eligible for the grant.
- Teams must register with FIRST and provide a team number prior to applying for a grant.
- Teams must apply and get approval for the Tennessee Valley Robotics FIRST grant PRIOR to paying their season registration. You can register with FIRST, however, teams SHOULD NOT PAY for registration as you will forfeit the Tennessee Valley Robotics grant. Refunds are not available for this grant.
- Must be participating on a FIRST® LEGO League Junior, FIRST® LEGO League, FIRST® Tech Challenge, or FIRST® Robotics Competition team for the current 2019-20 season.
Grants may be requested during the following application periods this season. Grant is subject to close before these dates if funds are exhausted.
Grants will not be available outside these dates.
FIRST Program Grant Close Dates:
FIRST Tech Challenge December 1, 2019
FIRST LEGO League Junior September 10, 2019
FIRST LEGO League September 12, 2019