This grant is open to FIRST® LEGO® League Jr. teams, FIRST® LEGO League teams, FIRST® Tech Challenge teams, and FIRST® Robotics Competition teams for the 2019-20 season.
This grant is not eligible for a regrant and will be awarded as follows:
- FIRST Robotics Competition Rookie team - $1,000 towards Registration fees
- FIRST Tech Challenge - $306 Registration, shipping and tax
- FIRST LEGO League Junior - $127 Registration, Inspire Set, tax and shipping
- FIRST LEGO League - $366 Registration, Challenge Set, tax and shipping
- FIRST Robotics Competition Veteran team - $500 towards Registration fees
*Any unspent tax and shipping fees will be returned to Tennessee Valley Authority*
Requester must complete a copy of this form for each team identified as eligible for the grant.
- Teams must register with FIRST and provide a team number prior to applying for a grant.
- Teams must apply and get approval for the Tennessee Valley Authority FIRST grant PRIOR to paying their season registration. You can register with FIRST, however, teams SHOULD NOT PAY for registration as you will forfeit the Tennessee Valley Authority grant. Refunds are not available for this grant.
- Must be participating on a FIRST® LEGO League Junior, FIRST® LEGO League, FIRST® Tech Challenge, or FIRST® Robotics Competition team for the current 2019-20 season.
All grants may be requested at this time.