This application is for a grant that covers a portion of a new rookie FIRST LEGO League Explore, FIRST LEGO League Challenge, or FIRST Tech Challenge team registration fee arising from a United States based Class Pack for the 2023-2024 FIRST IN SHOW season.
During the 2023-2024 season, any registered and paid FIRST LEGO League Explore Class Pack, FIRST LEGO League Challenge Class Pack or FIRST Tech Challenge Class Pack, can use this grant to start a new rookie team of the same program arising from their Class Pack.
- Provides up to 50% off a new rookie team registration fee arising from a paid 2023-2024 Class Pack registration
- One time, one competitive team grant per Class Pack. If you have more than one Class Pack and you are looking to start an multiple new, rookie teams, you must fill out one application per registered Class Pack available, per program.
- This grant is only available to start a new, rookie team for same Class Pack program type (example: a FIRST LEGO League Challenge Class Pack can only use this grant for a new, rookie FIRST LEGO League Challenge team registration)
- You must have a registered and paid for your 2023-2024 season Class Pack in order to apply for this grant.
- This grant can only be applied towards a new, rookie team registration fee for the 2023-2024 season - this grant cannot be applied to an existing team, regardless if the team is comprised of all new students.
- Only available for United States based Class Packs
Rookie Team Grant Values:
- FIRST LEGO League Explore - $35 off $125 Team Registration Fee (a FLL Explore team consists of 2-6 members)
- FIRST LEGO League Challenge - $125 off $250 Team Registration Fee Only (does not include Challenge Set - sold separately) (a FLL Challenge team consists of up 10 team members)
- FIRST Tech Challenge - $150 off $295 Team Registration Fee (a FTC Team consists of up to 15 team members)
Team Registration Guidelines:
- Upload Tax Exempt form in the FIRST Team Dashboard (if applicable)
- You must have (2) registered coaches for each new rookie team
- Ensure Youth Protection Policy (YPP) is complete by both coaches (via your FIRST Dashboard)
- Contact Local Program Provider for timeline of events within your area to make sure you are able to compete in the 2023-2024 season.
IMPORTANT: FIRST cannot approve a grant application without a temporary team number. New teams for the 2023-2024 season should wait to complete this form until they have a temporary team number. Please be sure to double check your temporary team number prior to submission. Your temporary team number will be in the format of 2023XXXXX
NOTE: DO NOT pay for your team registration (reminder you must have a registered and paid FIRST Class Pack to apply) prior to receiving notification of this grant. We are not able to offer refunds if you pay for the registration in advance of receiving this grant.
It may take up to 15 business days for this grant to be applied.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding this grant.