This grant is open for teams to submit for the FIRST® LEGO® League hardship grant for the 2018-19 season. This grant is on a first-come, first-serve basis. A submission does not guarantee funding.
FIRST® LEGO® League
Grant Open Date: October 5th, 2018
Grant Close Date: TBD - Application will stay open until all funds have been exhausted
Teams will become ineligible if they have already paid registration prior to receiving this grant. The grant will cover the registration bundle (This includes shipping and handling and sales tax if applicable).
- Requester must complete a copy of this form for each team identified as eligible for the hardship grant. Single applications with multiple teams listed will not be accepted.
- Teams submitted must have registered with FIRST® and hold at least a temporary team number prior to applying them for this grant.
- A hardship team is considered as a team who would not be able to participate without the assistance of funding.
- There are NO REGRANTS for the hardship grant funding.
- Must be participating in FIRST LEGO League for the current 2018-19 season.
- Team has not paid registration yet. If a team pays for their registration, they are ineligible for receiving this grant.